CLEAN YOUR KIDNEYS
Years pass by and our kidneys are filtering the blood by removing salt, poison and any unwanted entering our body. With time, the salt accumulates and this needs to undergo cleaning treatments and how are we going to overcome this?
It is very easy, first take a bunch of parsley or Cilantro ( Coriander Leaves ) and wash it clean
Then cut it in small pieces and put it in a pot and pour clean water and boil it for ten minutes and let it cool down and then filter it and pour in a clean bottle and keep it inside refrigerator to cool.
Drink one glass daily and you will notice all salt and other accumulated poison coming out of your kidney by urination also you will be able to notice the difference which you never felt before.
Parsley (Cilantro) is known as best cleaning treatment for kidneys and it is natural!
PLEASE SHARE :) To SAVE this recipe, be sure to click SHARE so it will store on your personal page.
For more healthy recipes, tips, motivation and fun, join us here: Radiantly Beautiful with Crystal Weight Loss Support Group
20 Summer Smoothie Recipes
Grapefruit Pink Smoothie
Strawberry Lemonade Frosty
Pinkie Sweet Pomegranate Smoothie
Peaches and Cream Smoothie
Fresh Orange Juice Smoothie
Peachy Hemp Protein Smoothie
Peachy Lychee Daiquiri
Calm Chamomile Smoothie
Pina Avocado Smoothie
Kiwi Basil Smoothie
Blue Acai Smoothie
Blueberry Kickstart Smoothie
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Blueberry Coconut Water Frosty
Dark and Frosty Acai Smoothie
Almond Butter Shake
Chocolate Chai Shake
I wouldn’t agree with number 2. Exercise at the time you’re comfortable with because if you hate working out in the morning you’re most likely going back to sleep or only willing to put in half of the effort. Exercise at the time where you feel full of energy so you put in all the effort you have and don’t feel like you have to drag yourself to the mat.
Beginners, intermediate and advance lower ab workouts. I can finally put those lower ab questions to rest, hoorah!
Banana Nut Overnight Oats
- 1 nearly empty jar of peanut butter
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp flax seeds
- 6-8 chopped dates
- 2 tbsp buckwheat groats (optional for extra crunch)
- almond milk
- Layer the ingredients in the almost empty jar of peanut butter.
- Pour in the almond milk until it covers the layered ingredients.
- Seal the jar and shake it up.
- Let the jar sit on the counter for about 5 minutes before refrigerating, allowing the contents to settle.
- Refrigerate overnight, or for at least 8 hours.
- Enjoy cold with any other desired mix-ins.
No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars
No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars are more fun with chocolate chips and peanut butter cups.
Ingredients1/4 cup coconut oil1/4 cup honey1/4 cup brown sugar1/4 cup peanut butter1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract2 cups quick oats1 cup rice krispie cereal1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips1 cup chopped miniature Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Combine the oats and cereal in a large bowl and set aside. In a large saucepan add the coconut oil, honey, and sugar. Stir over medium heat until melted. Bring to a boil and lower temperature. Simmer for two minutes. Add the peanut butter and vanilla and stir until melted.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture over the oats and cereal. Stir until thoroughly coated. Let cool for a few minutes before stirring in the chocolate chips and peanut butter cups.
- Press the mixture firmly into a greased 9x13 pan. Let cool before cutting into bars. Makes 16 bars.